I was laughing so hard at Rhyan's stretching... look at those legs! HA!
Meanwhile, this just made me sad... He wanted to participate so badly. And was being a turkey about it! HA
I decided that while Daddy and Rhyan were at practice, I would let Mack play on the playground to distract him for a bit. He is obsessed with hanging on these bars! He's so strong, really!
One evening we had our professional soccer pictures. Zoe's mom had to have surgery that day and she wasnt going to be able to make it, so we offered to pick her up. They accepted and we were excited to have the whole team there for the pics! Plus, Zoe was so polite and sweet. It was a pleasure to help them out!
I took this of Zoe to text to her mom to show that she had done GREAT. I'm sure she wished she were there
Our baby girl... looks SO big here! We kept laughing because she kept tripping off the ball and losing her balance. I'm telling you, its just Rhyan. She's not mega athletic. But kuddos to her for keeping at it!
After pics I let the kids run around and play a few minutes. It was, again, another archer football game so I was solo with the babies and wow, 3 is a lot at once. Even though 2 were older. It was just hard! Made me glad for the help from our friend Karen... she offered to watch Mack while Rhyan had her pic done and boy, was it helpful! What a handful ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment