And we tried to get Mack in the pic for all 3 babies, but it didnt go so well. I dont think Ellen appreciated it!
I walked in on Mack that afternoon after naps like this... bringing a whole new meaning to a kid being "into" his train table. HA!
And I offered to paint Rhyan's toenails (the girl is obsessed with pedicures and having me do her toes), and she insisted that she could do mine, too. So i had to oblige. She was SO proud, friends. SO proud. :-)
And I FINALLY caught a pic of Mack while he had an active case of his geographic tongue going on. This pops up ever couple of months but doesnt bother him at all. Its always in the same spot and looks crazy! But its just a condition called "geographic tongue", because it makes your tongue look like a map.
And lastly, we decided this fall to let the kids go back to Oak Hill (our old church) for kidzlife again. They really seemed to enjoy it and I think its great for them to learn in all different settings!
No comments:
Post a Comment