Halloween Morning Breakfast. With school this year, we didnt have as much time as we did last year when I made homemade fun shaped pancakes. But the kids LOVED the orange cinnamon rolls! (duh)
Mack and I tried to get to the school pretty early to get in line for the parade. We got a great spot (not that there are ANY bad ones). The only downside to getting there early was keeping HIM entertained as we waited! He did not appreciate having to stick right with Mommy and wanted to roam.
I was so busy tending to Mack that I didnt realize that the parade started!!! They snuck up on me!
I was so excited to see Jackson in his Ironman costume! I tried to get a couple of good pics :-)
Unfortunately, I didnt realize that Rhyan's class was immediately behind Jacksons class! I about missed it!
Rhyan never heard me call her name and never looked my way! HA!
After the parade (which was quick!), we all headed into the kids classrooms for their party! Mack always struggles a little bit with this because he wants to be a part of the class. We talk a lot ahead of time about ok behavior and he tries, but he really just wants to participate. So I kind of let him... he sits with Rhyan.
The kids had some sweet snacks for their party and had a great time!
Rhyan seems to really like Megan a LOT (the same little girl she wouldnt talk to on the playground, remember!?). Like I said in that post, her behavior didnt seem to affect their friendship! Arent they cute?!
Mack even made a friend at Rhyan's party!
They had a great time and all of the kids were dressed super cute! I didnt know half of their characters (i'm pretty out of touch) but they were adorable!!! And Rhyan did GREAT at this event with me being there. She behaved, continued to be a part of the group and was very happy and her normal self. Sigh of relief!
No comments:
Post a Comment