Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tree Decorating!

I was SO excited this year that Rhyan was old enough to stay up and help us decorate our Christmas tree! The kids each have one of their own in their rooms that they help decorate, but we usually decorate the big tree sans children... till this year! Jeff was so sweet and was a cheerful decorator! (This is a FIRST... proof that he will do anything for his baby girl!)


I made Rhyan and I some hot chocolate with marshmallows and she was THRILLED! It was her first time having hot chocolate :-) I thought it was a fun little way to make the experience more memorable!
My sweet girl pretty much loved that one area of the tree and hung most all of the ornaments there...
Ahhh... love these little ornaments Tracy makes each yar of the kids. They are seriously my favorites!
I cant believe this was my tubby little Mackers last year!
Awwww..... gracious! Love this sweet girl!
I'm LOVING sharing in traditions as a family as mine grows!!

No comments: