And now, with this new series, I know that these bible truths will be etched into my brain!

The series starts TONIGHT at 8pm EST.
I dont know about you, but I'll be setting my DVR and want to have this series recorded!
And another great thing is that the History Channel is doing a GIVEAWAY of a copy of one of the official The Bible companion books to my winner! (Prize will be chosen randomly from the book titles below)
A Story of God and All of Us (HARDCOVER)
A Story of God and All of Us (REFLECTIONS)
A Story of God and All of Us (YOUNG READERS)
SO... the series starts tonight! And the entries for the giveaway of one of these great books starts today!
There are FIVE entries per person allowed and the winner will be chosen at random using random.org on March 17th (saint patty's day).
For your First Entry: Share a link to this blog post on your facebook wall. Then, leave me a comment letting me know you facebooked it!
For your Second Entry: Share your most anticipated Bible scene you are excited to see come to life!
For your Third Entry: Become a Blog flower and Post a comment telling me you did so (or that you are already a follower. Just scroll down on the blog and on the right hand column there is a link that says "become a member of this site". You will not receive emails or anything ;-)
{Ex: I am already a follower! OR I am now following your blog!}
For your Fourth Entry: Post a comment saying you will be watching the series!
For your Fifth Entry: Take and Post your results from the Bible Scene Quiz (above)
I hope everyone will explore the Bible Series App above! Its actually pretty interactive and cool!
Hope everyone enjoys the series!
No comments:
Post a Comment