We hang out with the immediate Ford family the Sunday after Thanksgiving. It gives us some time to hang out with Jason, Liz and baby Avery. They dont come to the Tankersley Thanksgiving in Madison each year because it conflicts with a UGA game, typically. (they are not the only family to skip the get together... some people live too far out of town...). So we were missing little AVERY!
Rhyan grabbed my phone and took over the job as "photographer" for the evening :-) She cracks me up!
CLEARLY taken by [short] Rhyan :-)
This cracks me up... but only because Avery had been happy with me and then cried with Gran?! Gran sees her a LOT more than I do so you'd think it'd be the opposite! But for some reason she was loving on her Aunt Kelly that night, which warmed my heart :-) But she looooves her Gran more than me, typically! So i had to get a pic and remember that at least this once, she liked me best. HA!
We had a great time grubbing out on some yummy food! I'm telling you, I seriously consider each year pulling out my pregnancy pants w/ the elastic JUST for Thanksgiving... now you know why! 3 meals!
OH, and this is random, but one day just after Thanksgiving, I told Jeff I was going to go visit with Mommie for a bit. The kids were both in bed. Mommie lives .5 mile down the road and its easy to get lost in time there while visiting and the time to fly by. Well, as I was visiting, I got this text. LOL. He's so attentive :-)
Thats my hubby... always listening! haha...
And just like that, I'm up to DECEMBER! ONLY 3 months behind! shew!
1 comment:
Start your own Phone chat business right now by going
online to My - Phone - Site and creating your site.
Consider that your sexual energy is likened to nuclear energy in that it is tasteless, odorless but in
this case it is also pure electrical current that can generate enormous amounts of energy in your
body. And that's where it gets obvious that Jodi Arias wasn't led
around by force when it came to sex with Travis Alexander.
Also visit my homepage - Telefonsex
Post a Comment