Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Black Friday/Thanksgiving Weekend

Black Friday is a big deal to me :-) Although I saw a placard on facebook once that said "Only in America can we spend a whole day giving thanks for everything we have only to follow up with a day full of consuming more" :-) TRUE! haha....

I ALWAYS do my black friday shopping with my aunt, Shlaine. But this year, I added to our shopping experience by hitting Toys R Us with my sister in law, Liz! We met up at 8:30, I think and oh. my. word.
The line was HUGE! Neither of us knew exactly what we were looking to buy. I mean, we had a couple of things on our lists but we knew that some of it would be "oooo! look at that" kind of shopping :-)

We got a cart and headed on... and found our buggy to be FULL in no time! So we got a second :-) And in all of the maddness, I sustained an injury! YOU! Call 911!!! lol!
For two girls with NO list, we sure did get a bunch of crap! haha! Btw, MOST of this was Liz's! She CRACKS ME UP! We actually made a SECOND trip into the store and got MORE!  We were standing in line and Liz would see something and say "What is that? Do we need that?". Seriously. I laughed so hard!
I finished out my shopping with Shlaine. We met up at Wal-Mart and started from there. Then to Kohls. Target. BREAKFAST! (ihop!) and the mall. I seriously was NOT prepared this year and ended up with tons

Then, Saturday evening, after Mack went to bed, we had our first time decorating the tree WITH RHYAN! Honestly, I had planned to decorate the kids trees in their rooms with them so I didnt mind Mack not helping out. I have a lot of glass ornaments that are very special to me and Rhyan was a great helper!



Rhyan seemed to think that this little limb needed LOTS of ornaments! Pretty much everything went there!

Can you even believe that this was my baby boy a year ago?! Where has the time gone?! Look how chubby
And my sweet girl... what a sweet baby! I treasure these little ornaments and the sweet faces in them!
This night was also the first time that I gave Rhyan a cup of hot chocolate... i should have asked her to quit blowing it for a second and smile, but this funny pic makes me smile, anyways :-)
And this was the following monday, on Rhyans first day of gymnastics with our tree all done! She was proud!
And this is a bit out of order of the week, but i wanted to remember...
Jeff actually took the kids up to the mountain house with his parents at the beginning of the week, Monday-Wednesday. I had BIG intentions of getting some decorating done, but I had to work all week and did a little pre-Christmas shopping. So I didnt get anything done! But I was kind of glad, because Rhyan turned into the PERFECT little decorator! I so enjoyed this year with her! And I'm sure it'll only get more fun as she gets older adn Mack can join in!

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Also visit my page: good golden retrievers breeding material

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the simplest
thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined
out the whole thing without having side effect ,
people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thanks

Here is my web-site; excellent golden retriever lab mix puppy material

Anonymous said...

Excellent site you have here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Feel free to visit my web site Clicking Here

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its pleasant conversation on the topic of this article here at this webpage,
I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.


my website good akc golden facts

Anonymous said...

If you desire to grow your know-how just keep visiting
this web site and be updated with the hottest news update posted here.


Here is my weblog - excellent house training a golden retriever info

Anonymous said...

I am in fact thankful to the holder of this site who has shared this great paragraph at
at this place.

Feel free to visit my blog post useful content

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely pleased I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!


my homepage; Awesome Dog Agility Forum Stuff

Anonymous said...

Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out more details.

my blog post; Recommended Site

Anonymous said...

What's up, I log on to your blog regularly. Your writing style is witty, keep it up!

Feel free to surf to my web-site; additional reading

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.

Nonetheless, I'm certainly happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!


My web site: impressive miniture golden retrievers stuff

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different page and thought I might check things out.

I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

my web page good golden retrievers puppy facts

Anonymous said...

You should be a part of a contest for one of the best websites on the web.
I most certainly will highly recommend this blog!

My site ... More Bonuses

Anonymous said...

Fastidious answer back in return of this query with solid arguments and
explaining all concerning that.

my homepage :: impressive black goldendoodle puppies tips

Anonymous said...

It's in fact very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, thus I only use web for that reason, and obtain the most up-to-date information.

Take a look at my web site golden retriever yellow lab

Anonymous said...

Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog.

Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You've performed an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this
website.

my homepage ... handy golden labrador retriever puppies stuff

Anonymous said...

If you want to get a great deal from this post then you have to apply these strategies to your won
webpage.

Also visit my weblog Helpful Resources

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be exactly what I'm
looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content available for
you? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome blog!

Here is my web-site :: check My Source

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a
blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have created some
nice methods and we are looking to exchange strategies with
other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.


Here is my web page; excellent labrador retriever golden retriever material

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I believe your website could be having internet browser compatibility problems.

Whenever I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in
I.E., it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, great website!

Here is my page: Important Link

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?

I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.

Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or
go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused .. Any ideas? Thanks!

Here is my weblog - good Miniature goldendoodle Puppies content

Anonymous said...

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
and from now on each time a comment is added I get four emails with the exact same comment.
Is there a way you can remove me from that service?

Thanks a lot!

Also visit my blog post :: learn more here

Anonymous said...

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.
The clarity in your publish is simply spectacular and i could assume
you are a professional on this subject. Well with
your permission let me to clutch your feed to keep updated with approaching
post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please continue the enjoyable work.


My website golden labrador breeders

Anonymous said...

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience about unpredicted emotions.


my homepage: Related Site

Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.

Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post
or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we
could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send
me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog
by the way!

my web-site :: fantastic http://www.golden-retriever-guide.com/ info

Anonymous said...

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular
basis, this site is truly fastidious and the users are genuinely
sharing good thoughts.

Feel free to surf to my web site; Click For Source

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem together with your web site in internet explorer, could test this? IE still is the market chief and a big portion of folks will leave out your excellent writing due to this problem.

My blog post; More Helpful Hints

Anonymous said...

It's in fact very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I just use the web for that reason, and get the latest information.

My webpage - check my reference

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good information from your blog posts.


Take a look at my website: white retriever

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know
who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;)
Cheers!

My web blog: Recommended Reading

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have
any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up.
Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

Here is my blog post; golden labrador puppies

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I
was wanting to know your situation; many of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to exchange strategies with
others, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.

my web page; additional Info

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

Look at my webpage; helpful resources

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look
forward to new posts.

Here is my website; more goldendoodle adoption tips

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


Look at my web-site - quality toy goldendoodle stuff

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and
let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I
think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

Here is my blog: recommended site

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues about this paragraph, while I am also zealous of getting know-how.

Also visit my weblog; terrific golden retrievers health problems details

Anonymous said...

It's actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you
shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this.
Thanks for sharing.

Also visit my web-site :: labrador retriever mix

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my
newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Also visit my homepage ... Handy dog breeder forums information

Anonymous said...

It's going to be ending of mine day, but before finish I am reading this enormous piece of writing to increase my experience.

my website excellent retriever training forum material