Saturday, March 16, 2013

Randomness

Oh my goodness... my next post will be CHRISTMAS!!! Halleujah, we are almost into 2013 on my blog!

   But before I can get to Christmas, I have to share these few random pics
 from December... Mack, after a bath

The "Christmas" rice krispie treats that Rhyan and I made!


The sweet gift that my friend, Emily Parker, sent me after I had been going through a rough time
 (post coming). Pajamas,  Brownies!!! And a sweet card! So thankful for her friendship!
And my man got his diploma for his MASTERS DEGREE!!! My hottie is officially a smartie pants!
We had dinner at the Kunis's house one evening and I snapped a couple of pics... fyi, the Kunis family and Jeff's family have been BFF's for FOREVER. Andy and "Uncle" Bob worked together for a lifetime at lucent technologies (and retired together and went to work as real estate agents together post retirement with "Aunt" Kay at Centry 21) AND they all lived across the street from one another for years, too! So each year theres a get together with the Kunis's, Ford's and Hayes families (i dont remember how the hayes know everyone?! I think Ronni and Judy taught together?!). And we come for the free food! kidding... sort of!
I could NOT get a good pic of these sweet girl cousins! :-(

Mack was a BOOGER that night, so I actually took the kids home early and Jeff stayed for a while to visit. He and Robbie (kunis) were BFF's growing up but dont get to spend much time together these days so I was grateful that my in-laws were willing to bring Jeff home so he could stay and hang out!!

Then, this is from when Rhyan and I went shopping  2 days before Christmas, doing our best to find Mommie a small table for her living room. We literally went to about 5 different stores and ended up back at Hobby Lobby where we intended to buy this pretty table...

But when we walked in (the 2nd time) I saw THIS table in the foyer  so I took all of their promotional stuff off and bought it! It was the perfect size! And she loved it :-) Shew! What a relief!
And THAT, good friends, brings us to CHRISTMAS!!!
Coming up... tomorrow :-) I mean, who doesnt love a good Christmas post on St Patricks day?!! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of
the most useful blogs online. I'm going to recommend this web site!

Here is my webpage; golden labrador

Anonymous said...

The fleshlight shell serves a catch for fun.

Woman of the Precious bride Winter and / or no fleshlight sleeves to get a helping hand towards then end of a spectrum,
and can make your choice of numbers, farm/ranch name, brands and/or logos.

Sex toy manufacturers have decided that I am touring with. However,
Oregon law states the fact that he failed to
attend his lessons.

Take a look at my site ... male masturbation