Sunday, December 29, 2013

Vacation: Going home!

 On our last day, we got up and loaded up the car. I left the kids bathing suits and towels out because I thought it'd be nice to make one last stop off at the beach and let them walk in the water one last time!

The sun was breaking through the clouds and it looked like it was going to be a beautiful day!

Thing is, neither of the kids really had any interest in the ocean! I wanted to get a couple of last minute pictures, but Rhyan just ran off up the beach back towards the car. Ok, then.


Our little family, leaving the beach for one last time...



Good Bye Amelia Island! WE love you!!!

We grabbed some breakfast at McDonalds on the way home and prayed for a decent ride... which it WAS!
What a great way to end a great week :-)

No comments: