Lets call this "photo shoot gone crazy" ;-). The kids were having a blast playing and so i snapped away!
Rhyan is SUCH a daredevil! She was wanting to jump off that big chair they were sitting in (correction: lifeguard station!) onto the sand... she cracks me up/scares me! HA!
Oh my word... look at my BOY! I should edit this... but here it is in an unedited version.... LOVE!
I love this pic of Mack and Grandad... they are pretty sweet together!
Here she goes, again!
We attempted to get a couple of pics of my kiddos with Gran and Grandad... eh...
I
didnt think I was going to get any good ones but as you can see in the
pic below, we caught one! How? Well check out Grandad's shadow in the
pic! HA!
Here were our MANY attempts to get one with all of them... Mack and that winking! ha!
We will call THIS success!
I looked over to see Jeff feeding the birds. I was wondering what he was feeding them... turns out it was MY leftovers! Well. Not nice. Those stinkin birds got to eat gooooood that evening!
I had told the kids that if they did well for pics we'd go get icecream at DQ (i'm totally up for bribing for a picture! Hello!!). Rhyan was in love just with the sign! HA!
We really had a great evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment