Saturday, January 3, 2015

Amelia Island: Day 4

After breakfast we decided it was time to hit up the beach again! It was such a perfect day! It really wasnt too hot! So it was a great day to make some sand castles... and the guys are so great about that!






Sweeeeeet!






Mack loved being in the ocean with his Daddy because his daddy would let him go out without his floaty! Mommy, not so much. But Daddy doesnt get knocked down by waves like I do!





It was so fun because our theme of seeing wild creatures continued with DOLPHINS!!! There were 3!


We ate lunch at the beach and then headed back for naps and after naps... DINNER! We love this one restaurant that is on the beach... its great because they have a playground the kids can play on while we wait for food, etc and they love it!










Our Mack is a mess! He was refusing pics (typical) and kept doing this look instead of smiling!


After dinner we headed out to the beach to attempt some family pics... which are HARD with 3 kids! I cant imagine how hard it will be next year when there are FIVE!






































All the Ford Men!

What a handsome bunch!













I LOVE This picture of Andy and Ronni. They have such a sweet/great marriage and I'm so grateful for the example Jeff and I have in them! After about 40 gazillion years of marriage (as Andy would say), they still flirt and have fun together. I hope we will be like that, too!

And my final attempts of the evening was to get the grandkids on the sand dune together. Pretty much all the adults (minus Ronni) were kind of over the pics by then so no one was helping me get good smiles! So I thought that considering... we got some decent ones of them having fun.


This is my favorite just because they are all having a blast!



Day 4 on the books. It included some GREAT family time, fun beach activities, a great nap, beautiful weather, delicious dinner and more family time... pretty much HEAVEN for this gal! :-)


No comments: