Terrilynn Bayne of Orpheus and Aphrodite Music and Photography is not only a fabulous photographer, but also an amazing friend! She is such an inspiration to me as a mom and wife and its such a JOY to have such a sweet friend who makes my whole family so comfortable take pictures of us! She always gets the kids to cooperate... because they LOVE her! So I just wanted to share a few of our family pics (which we also did a bit of a maternity session with... I've never done maternity pics so I figured this was a good opportunity!. She captured some amazing pictures that I"m PROUD to display in our home!
Mack wasnt as cooperative as I would have liked... I would say that its just his age but we've pretty much been dealing with him refusing pics for about 2 of his 3 years so far. HA! So I was grateful for the couple she captured of him! These are just my favorites :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment