Friday, January 2, 2015

Amelia Island: Day 2

I love our beach vacation routine. Its pretty similar each day and its just really relaxing and fun! We always get up and eat breakfast and then head either to the beach or pool. On our first full day, though, we are OF COURSE going to the beach! And it was a beautiful day for it!!

We hadnt been down there long before Mack kept coming up to the tent saying his leg was hurting?! It was so strange b/c there were a few little red marks but it wasnt raised and didnt look like anything I'd recognize... just kind of like a rash. But he also wasnt really acting like himself. He was quiet and chill and... well... just not himself. So he just stayed under the tent with Ronni and I.









 

Jeff helped the kids build some sand castles!
That evening, Jeff's parents kept the kids and let us go out for dinner. I dont even remember where we went... but I know we made a trip to Jeff's favorite place... the Amelia Island Wal-Mart!

Its totally an old school small walmart and he LOVES it! He's seriously a 90 year old in a 34 yr old body!

Day 2 on the books and having a blast so far!

No comments: