November was so full of so many fun outings and get together's and memory making! Starting with some of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen. This was taken as I drove home one evening from praise team practice, with my iphone, and no filter. Amazing.
I fried up some chicken for the first time ever... for our small group! Turns out, I had no clue as to how to make MOIST fried chicken. It was very dry and sad. But very pretty :-) Turns out, I should have cooked it in a covered pan to keep the moisture in. Live and learn.
I enjoyed some cuddle time with my sweet, sick again, boy.
And we soaked up those beautiful days that lingered! Fall is such a beautiful season! Nice temps and no pollen!!! The kids were working their Daddy by insisting that he pull them up and down this hill! HA!
Is there a better seat in the house than ON Daddy? Love these two boys!!!
My kiddo's decided one evening they wanted to make a "fort". I told them it was fine and to build away. Turns out, their idea of a fort was really just a massive pillow pile that they were falling onto over and over!Rhyan had more homework... she had to decorate a turkey feather! Like I said in a previous post, I dont ever give much guidance to these things other than to sit with her and offer options. This is HERS!
While Hebron (Rhyan's school) hosted the Ga baptist convention, her school hours were slightly different for a few days. Which gave Mack and I the opportunity to have lunch with Daddy at his school!
I also decided that my face is showing its age (sadly) and put some $$ into some Mary Kay. I really, really like the retinol that you put on twice a day and the eye cream and the cleanser and the nightly cream. The only thing i DONT like is the daily sunscreen. Its too thick and just feels sticky no matter how well i rub it in. And my face is really really dry so for something to stay sticky (and make my makeup clump) is bad. Other than that, I loved it and will be buying some of the products individually!
And out came the Christmas puzzle that my Mom got for Rhyan last year. They had a great time putting it together over and over again!
This fella needed a haircut! Its so funny to me that he used to SCREAM and cry during a hair cut (which is BAD when you have a boy and prefer short hair!) and now he just makes strange faces in the mirror :-)He's also showing signs of being a klepto! Here, he's stealing pennies from my mom's house ;-) Smart!
My babies LOVE to wrestle around. Especially at night before bedtime (a way to delay bedtime??). Its so funny b/c mack is so much shorter than Rhyan right now and so he grabs her waist and just pulls and pulls till he tackles her. They both laugh and laugh. I keep waiting for them to fall in a way that lands someones knee in the other one's face, but so far so good ;-)
And last but not least, Rhyan has become quite the puppeteer! Look at this! She made these little faces and GLUED them to her mittens. Yeah, so we had a chat about the glue sticks and that we can only use them WITH mommy and daddy. But really, props for creativity! And she wont let us take them off ;-) HA!
Rhyan and I did some early Christmas shopping and I wore the girl out! She always loves to go shopping with me and at her age, she can skip a nap a couple of days a week and be fine (in fact, she does rest time each day but probably only sleeps 4 days? and those days it can be a battle to get her to go to bed at night. I'm not loving this phase! ha!). So i used shopping as a way to spend time one on one this Christmas season and keep her occupied as we lost the ability to play outside as much :-)
And last but not least... Mack has started exploring his funny side. "Mommy! I got a boogie!" Oh lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment