Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Milestones!

  First off, if you've been thinking of joining the Shepherding study, Mack says
 "WE WANT YOU!!!!" So join already!
So, Mack has learned a few new things lately. One of which being how to climb and go down a slide properly. The only problem has been the fact that our only slide is Rhyan's preschool sized slide (way too tall!). So when I saw this toddler slide at a consignment sale recently, I grabbed it!
And he loves it!!!


He has also recently learned the art of Rhyan's "bad face" . Its quite cute :-)/scary! lol
And he loves to say "uh oh"! about EVERYTHING!
More bad face! LOL

Have I mentioned that my kids have a fabulous Daddy?! He makes forts for them and plays with them so much more creatively than I've ever dreamed! They LOVE it! And i love him for it!

And guess who loves sour cream?!

Asking for "more" (thank you , sweet Jesus!)

He's so pleased with himself ;-)
And for now, folks, we're "all done"!

(loving that he's finally signing!)

No comments: