Sunday- Church in the morning (8:15 praise team practice/9:30 bible study/10:30 service)
Lunch and naps in the afternoon. Yardwork is typically done here. Cleaning house and grocery shopping is also typically done to prepare for the week.
Potentially our Small Group (from church) meets in the evening. Although, we've not been finding time lately (boo/yay depending on the week. haha)
Monday- Jeff works. I stay home with the kids. We stay busy, lets just leave it at that ;-)
In the evenings, i go to "bootcamp" at church and try to work my butt off. literally.
Tuesday- Jeff and I both work while the kids are at Tracy's.
Jeff has his masters degree classes this night and is gone from 6:20am-9pm most Tuesdays :-(
Wednesday- Jeff and i work and the kids go to Tracy's.
After work, Jeff gets the kids. I get off late so we all meet at church at 6pm and have pizza at church (i love that our church does this!). Then I lead preschool worship at 6:30, school age worship at 6:50 and we lead a parenting class (Shepherding) from 7-8pm. Its a full night ;-)
Thursday- Jeff and I work. Kids go to Tracy's.
In the evening, I do bootcamp.
Friday- Jeff works.
The kids and I run errands/ use this as a day to meet friends for lunch sometimes. Its our "out and about" day at home. Again, we stay busy, busy, busy.
We spend the evening as a family, usually. Cause
Saturday- We do whatever needs to be done. Visit family. Clean house. Go for run's/walks. We try to keep it lazy, but somehow it ends up being anything but lazy...
So, this is really for myself. To remind myself of what this part of our life looks like. Because honestly, its kind of a blur while i'm in the midst of it. I check the calendar at the start of the week to see what it holds. I cant look too far ahead b/c i get overwhelmed. But i like the busyness, really. The change of scenery. The change of pace from having a newborn who needed so much sleep (dont get me wrong, both kids still nap 2.5-3 hours a day and get 11-12 hours of sleep each night, but they are more flexible on times, now).
Life is busy, but its good. Really good for the most part.
Of course, theres the struggle of Mommie's health thats a constant roller coaster (and adds to the schedule above) but I'd add to my schedule all day every day to have her here and well. So we keep praying for healing and trust that in one way or the other, she will receive it.
We are blessed beyond measure! And these are the days of our lives...
No comments:
Post a Comment