And the pics continue in honor of my complaining cuz, Lidia :-) Or, it could be that I'm trying to get caught up again. Either way...
The same day that we went to the aquarium, my aunt more-like-a-sister-than-an-aunt, Shlaine, invited us over to swim in the pool and cookout. HECK YEAH!!! We said ;-)
I mean, who turns down a pool and free food?! Not us!
Rhyan is doing SO great in her "puddle jumper" and is like a fish, all over the pool! I love her independence, especially considering the fact that Mack is a crank-pot in the pool. Why? Who has a clue...
Speaking of... here's mr Crank Pot himself... being happy for a split second ;-)
It was, however, a bit on the nipply side (the water, that is) so we didnt last all that long. We were far more interested in the FABULOUS spinach dip Shlaine had made. Like, i could have eaten it with a spoon.
Hmm... maybe I did. Just a little ;-)
And Mommie even made it out for the event! She brought some snacks for the kids (she loves to feed my kids... what is it with grandparents and the love of feeding the grandkids?! lol) and she got them each a cute outfit. How SWEET!
Thinking back, I'm pretty sure that after the night was over, I was completely exhausted (b/c mack was exhausted and having a hard time) and kind of regretted pushing all of our limits that night. But we loved the family time, none the less! We had all just had a little TOO much fun for one day :-)
Thanks for the invite Shlaine and Steve! We're looking forward to next summer ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment