A couple of weeks ago, we had a PACKED weekend. We usually like to stay pretty close to the house and pretty low key, but this weekend was BUSY! But with FUN stuff!
On Friday, the kids and I decided to go have lunch with their Daddy! The kids in his class all oooo'd and ahhhh'd over them and it was fun for them :-) Here, Mack was waiting patiently as I got us checked in at the front desk... ready to go with his sister's "pack pack"
The kids were kind of in shock of all the students in Jeff's class :-) And Jeff is laughing about the fact that I take pictures of "EVERYTHING"! He'll love it when we're old, i tell him!
After lunch, we headed home for naps. And after naps? We used a groupon I purchased months ago for some bowling, games and bumper car rides at Oasis in Dacula!
Rhyan was "hiding" b/c she didnt want me to take her picture. Geesh, 3 year olds! haha
My mom went with us. Just because :-) And she had fun (i think?!) with us and the kids!
Mack was NOT liking that he couldnt run up and down the lanes. In fact, he DID get onto one of the lanes once and Jeff had to (literally) chase him. I was DYING that I didnt have my camera in my hand b/c BOTH boys ended up on their butt's. Those lanes are slippery! Jeff was acting mad that I wasnt watching him better (I was helping Rhyan bowl, dude... you can keep up with Mack too, youknow! lol) but when he saw that we were all laughing at their falls, he got tickled and laughed, too :-)
We decided pretty quickly that Rhyan would probably have more fun (and more success) if we used the ramp. She liked it and it was easier on our backs!
Her face CRACKS me up here! That ball was HEAVY! lol
To keep the peace in the alley (Mack tends to scream if he doesnt get his way, like getting to run on the lanes) AND in the family, I took mack to walk around and check stuff out. The place was surprisingly pretty empty (probably because we went early... 4pm) so he had the run of the place!
And clearly he has no respect for peoples space. These people were nice enough to let him crawl around while they played, though :-) Nice people, i tell ya!
Of course he HAD to try Dance Dance Revolution :-)
Yeah, that'd be him doing a poopie :-) Oh joy. 5th for the day, i'm sure.
Jeff always LOVES it when i take pictures :-) I've mentioned that, right?!
Rhyan was pretty much over the bowling thing in about 20 minutes. We had the lane for an hour! Oops. So Jeff enjoyed bowling for both he and Rhyan for a while and Rhyan came out and walked around with Mack and I (Mama kept Jeff company for a bit). When Jeff was done, it was off to the bumper cars!!! Rhyan is still a tad short, but the nice lady let her drive anyways since no one else was there! Pretty awesome!
We laughed and had a blast.
For about 2 minutes before Rhyan decided she was done with that, too! I convinced her to stay on for another minute or two. Geesh. The attention span! I mean, this was FUN and she gave out so fast!
At the end, she was over it so i let her join me on my lap and the nice lady turned a blind eye and let her ride with me for a second (again, no one was there but us in the bumper car area!)
My mama is addicted to skii ball so they tried their hand at that for one game before calling it a night!
And Jeff pretended I was a cool wife and let him have another motorcycle. Yeah, i'm not THAT cool. Yes, he had one once (well, he's had 2) but not with kids! Maybe one day, babe!
A couple of cropped pics from the night...
And we even saw a TRAIN on the way home! One of Rhyans favorite things!!!
We hit up "Old McDonald" for dinner. This was our 1st time in Dacula's mcdonalds and i must say, it ROCKS! The playround area has tables set up right there with it so you can eat and let the kids play and they're not separated by glass or anything (a huge plus when you have little ones as little as mine). And they have a toddler slide that Mack loved!
And Rhyan LOVED the big girl slide!
We had SUCH a great/busy day that we were all wiped out and headed home and to BED! :-)
1 comment:
So fun!! zach doesn't believe me they those ramps are made to help kids bowl...ge thinks they are only four handicap people!
Post a Comment