Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Archer Baseball Banquet

Jeff has finished his first season of coaching baseball at Archer High! He is the head JV baseball coach. The baseball department had their annual banquet to celebrate and all the coach's wives were invited! It was really well put together and I very much enjoyed it! It was nice to see so many of the parents of the players who we know from either church or old friends, etc! The menu was great (steak or chicken, salad and a baked potato, sweet tea/water/lemonade, cake!) and all of the coaches did a great job on congratulating the teams for a season well played. Archer is a young school with YOUNG teams (not one senior is on the varsity team!) but they are growing and we expect great things from them!

I only captured a couple of pics. It was hard to get good ones since I was sitting with all of the important people at the head table (plus, jeff gets annoyed when i want to take pics).


Great 2011 season, guys! Looking forward to next year!!!

No comments: