That night before bed. Dont they look painful? But they never seemed to bother her. I put cortisone cream on them right when it happened and she never once touched them!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Random Rhyan
I have some random pics of Rhyan that dont really fit a themed post, so I thought I'd just put them up to share :-) This 1st pic was taken the day after her 2nd bday party... she fell in a fire ant bed and got 16 bites! She cried for LESS than a minute. I got ONE bite while rescuing her which i worried over all night long :-) haha.

That night before bed. Dont they look painful? But they never seemed to bother her. I put cortisone cream on them right when it happened and she never once touched them!
She's a doll! And we are soaking up every moment with her before baby Mack arrives. I'm wondering how his arrival will affect her disposition/attitude (at least while she transitions). But for now, I"m enjoying her cuddly, affectionate, SWEET self!
That night before bed. Dont they look painful? But they never seemed to bother her. I put cortisone cream on them right when it happened and she never once touched them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment