Rhyan is TWO! And as i write this (on mothers day), I cant help but to think how incredibly blessed I am to be the mommy of Rhyan Shlaine Ford. What a sweet blessing she is to me!
So, she's totally loving ALL animals right now! So we appropriately had a "barnyard animal" themed party to celebrate! I have
way too many pics and I'm posting
WAY too many on here, so i'll keep my wordage to a minimum :-)

It was Jeff's idea to get a "bouncy" for her party. It was kind of last minute and I was already over "budget" (who am i kidding, i didnt set one, but i'm pretty sure i still spent WAY more than i planned!) so I hadnt considered getting one, but then I remembered that a friend of ours had gone in w/ some friends and BOUGHT one and rented it out for mega-cheap. So we scored it for the WEEKEND for a very reasonable amount. It was THE highlight of Rhyan's weekend, so huge props to Daddy for wanting to get it for her big day :-)


The super cute goody bags that I forgot to give away to half the kids before they left :-( They each had barnyard themed stickers, animal crackers and bubbles in a duck. There were also little stuffed animals decorating the tables that the kids were supposed to grab, but again, i forgot! *sigh*


Cutie Patootie Parker :-)

Mommie and Shlaine

I could bite little Shelby! She's SO cute!

Gran helping Rhyan with lunch

The kids all had duck shaped PB&J's, cut up fruit, and could make their own "feed" with the chex mix, m&m's and gummy worms provided. Rhyan basically wanted the fruit and feed :-)

T-Man (trevor) with his cool shades!

I absolutely LOVED her cake this year! Last year was a huge disappointment but this year I found a lady at publix who is truly talented! I took Rhyan's "little people" farm and animals and told her my idea of the cake looking like the yard of the farm and this is what she came up with! We used our little people animals and I think it turned out AWESOME! SO cute!

Rhyan's Sunday School teachers and our sweet friends, Ashlyn and Josh!

Tay-Tay! (Taylor)



Sweet Abbey Claire and her pretty Mama, Allison. This was my first time seeing A.C. in person and I'm telling you, she is an absolute DOLL BABY! I could eat her up!

The "loot" (seriously, there was a lot!)

Fun in the "bouncy!"



Rhyan and Taylor digging in the ice (we used the buckets for drinks)

Opening her gifts! This year was so much more fun b/c she actually reacted to the gifts with "WOW!" Plus, she could open the gifts herself for the most part which was nice!

The very 1st gift was a HUGE hit... "Minnie" Pajama's and a bookbag (from Ashley and Austin). She has literally requested her "minnie" pj's EVERY night since she got them!

Parker got her a cute purse and a BIKINI! hehe...


She LOVES her tee-ball set from her uncle "jon-ten"

And her play mats and coloring book from "Mammudder" were a big hit!

The basketball set from Taylor and Shelby is AWESOME!


And of course she loved her picnic table from her "Ammy" and the scooter from her tracy (and her fam) and Lindy (and her fam). And the wiggles CD from Bobby and Marsha is a fav already!


Before she could enjoy any more gifts, she had to get a ride on the handtruck from Daddy!

Her Gran and Grandad got her this awesome (and slightly tall) slide. She LOVES it! Its actually in our house right now b/c her Daddy spoils her and thinks its ok to bring outdoor toys in :-) lol

When we sang "Happy Birthday" she thought we should pray, so she did her praying hands through the whole song :-) SO cute!


Trying out her scooter!

Our big gift to her is about the ONLY thing i didnt get a pic of. I was taking video and Liz had left Jason in charge of the camera and he totally SLACKED! haha...
We actually got her a barbie 4 wheeler. Its hot pink and kind of big and she almost ran over half the kids at the party b/c she has no idea how to use it yet :-) But she'll grow into it!
She got tons of other great gifts, too... a singing tea set, mrs. potato head, a bubble mower, a fun gardening set with a super cute dress, etc... there was too much for me to remember!
So, if you havent gotten the idea by now, we had a GREAT time celebrating Rhyan!
Btw, her actual birthday fell on Thursday evening and we tried to have a fun time by going to sonic for dinner and eating outside but it was
cold! So we ended up eating in the back of the van, instead :-) Oh, well... we tried to do something fun for her, anyways!
No comments:
Post a Comment