Monday, March 9, 2015

Fair Fun!

We  The kids and I LOVE the fair! As a kid, we went every year. Most years  (as I got older and could ride most of the rides) we went TWICE! Once to ride rides and once to EAT ;-). This year, we met up with Jason and Liz and Avery and let the kids (and the boys) ride together, which they thought was great fun!






This worm roller coaster thing was THE ride Mack was obsessed with last year. He was not tall enough to ride it solo, though... he had to ride with an adult. Meaning after we had paid an ungodly amount for the kids all you can ride stamps, we had to spend another small chunk on some tickets for Jeff to be able to ride with Mack. This year, we were hoping he would be able to ride with Rhyan solo, but no such luck!
Rhyan had her own spot right in front of Jeff but the fair worker moved her to a spot with another girl (way up at the very front, far away from Mack and Jeff) and she was NOT happy about it :-(



And then Mack was NOT happy to have to get off when it was all over. Gosh, he's cute even when he's pouting. HA! But i dont appreciate the pouting, no doubt...

And then once again, he wasnt  too happy about this ride, either.
Avery wasnt really digging ALL the rides... so she took a ride on her Daddy's back for a bit!




AHHH! Cousins! Youknow, I was pretty close to my cousins growing up (it helped that we all grew up next door!) so its so special tome to see these sweet faces together!

My babies LOVE the swings!



The kids enjoyed the 4H petting zoo, as always and I loved these sweet pictures of them petting chicks!








And i used the opportunity to feed little Lainey and rest (get her off of my chest in the carrier) for a few minutes!






THIS ride was the one I was MOST looking forward to the kids trying out! They wouldnt do it last year but I was really hoping they'd be up for it this go round b/c i KNEW if they did, they'd love it!




And they TOTALLY DID!
Gran and Grandad met us up there for a little while, as well. We enjoyed some grub, as usual, and headed home to get Lainey in bed on time. It was a great first fair as a family of 5! It sprinkled for a little bit, but nothing bad last year and I was afraid of the same this year, but it was a nice warm and sunny day!

No comments: