One evening, Jeffs parents invited Rhyan to come spend the night with them and so Jeff and I took the opportunity to take little Mack on a date! We met up after I got off work and went to Discover mills. We let Mack ride the train (side complaint: how INSANE is it that you have to PAY for an adult to ride?!!?!? Such a RIP OFF! At Mall of Ga i'd let the kids ride w/o me b/c i can see them the entire time, but at Discover Mills they do a lap around the entire mall so thats not feasible. Call me cheap but really, what adult wants to spend $3 to ride a kiddie train? ugh). We also let him walk around the Disney store where he was kind of in heaven :-) Hello Cars, Lion King, Ariel, Belle... the list goes on for this boy!
We ate dinner in the food court area and then decided to let him share some icecream with us at the Cold Stone Creamery. He was quite the fan!
Later that same week, we were visiting with Mommi when some spontaneous outdoor fun happened. Jonathan was watering some flowers and the kids thought it was funny to try to get close to the water... well, Jonathan thought it would be funny to go ahead and spray them! One spray and they were stripping off their clothes, running around laughing and laughing! Redneck babies!
And when Jonathan got tired... Mama picked up the job!
And then... well... Mack's diaper got full from the water spray and well... fell off! LOL! I was cracking up!
And the next thing I know, Rhyan stripped off her panties and they were both running around "naked as a jay bird"! I about DIED! It was SO funny! And dont worry, see all those trees next to the road... Mommies property is pretty private. AND, i made them come in about 2 minutes after they lost their britches ;-)
Unexpected fun is the BEST kind of fun, and we ALWAYS have that kind of fun at Mommies! The woman has bought multiple toys for the kids but they always find the strangest things to do when they go over there. It reminds me a lot of growing up. I was never short on toys, either, but was always outside playing as a geologist or something ;-) Its SO fun getting to see my kids enjoy the same land I did! BLESSED!
No comments:
Post a Comment