Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

I have lots of favorite ornaments. Like these three fat little sparkly stars that are red, white and blue and several fuzzy large snowflakes. I just love having ornaments on my tree that are different and not just balls. Over the last two years, we've had the opportunity to add to my list of favorites with the addition of little Rhyan to our family! So i thought I'd share!

Made by Tracy (her sitter/my cousin) this year. ADORABLE!!!

Rhyan's 6 month pic... so sweet! (I have another one of these frames thats just waiting for baby #2's pic to be added!)

Given last year by my co-worker/friend, Sherri...

And she (Sherri) continued the tradition this year with a 2nd Christmas ornament!

The one I bought last year to represent our chubby little baby :-)

Given to me by Shlaine (I think before Rhyan was even born!) I love it!!!

And last but not least, a sweet snowman representing our family in 2009. Given to us by my Aunt Marsha and Uncle Bobby. (ps. feel free to update it for next year, guys! we can always use a new one with our new addition on the way... hint, hint!) yes, i'm subtle! :-)

All of these (and many, many more) are so precious to me. I especially love the ones representative of our first married Christmas and the ones that represent my friend, Amanda who passed away in 98 and the sweet ones in memory of Daddy. Such precious little ornaments!