Another early morning for Jeff. Another early morning for me! Not a bad way to start the day!
We headed on over to the "family condo" for breakfast and I painted Avery's tiny toenails. Her first pedi! :-)
She makes this HILARIOUS/Awful face and I was dying to catch it in a pic! She was cracking us up!!
We headed out to the beach and grabbed a couple of family pics! The water looks gross at this angle, but really it was pretty nice! The sand is brown there but really the water was pretty clear! And unlike the "beautiful beaches" of the gulf (yes, the sand is admittedly prettier), we NEVER have any issues with jelly fish or seaweed!
Make fun of me wearing a visor all you want. I developed pretty bad melasma due to my pregnancies and after 7 chemical peels and lots of money spent on a dermatologist, theres no way I'm getting sun on my face!
Look at this sweet girl! she really did LOVE the ocean!
The kids ate lunch at the beach each day that we went. Rhyan loved it! I swear, she would totally live there!
Jeff and I bought a kite last year and had GREAT success with flying it! It was the first time for both of us so we were excited. This year, Rhyan was old enough to have a clue (thanks to Barney and one of his "lets go fly a kite" songs...) so we got another one. We had a LOT of trouble with it, though. Jeff gave up eventually, but after he took Mack up to the room, Rhyan, gran and I continued to work on it and LOOK! Success!
My sweet girl got this dress from her Gran for the 4th of july and she asked to wear it pretty much EVERY day (until it finally started falling apart! literally!)
Rhyan LOVED her room... it had two sets of bunk beds and she felt so BIG sleeping on the top bunk :-) This stuffed animal was in her room so of course, my mature husband picked it up and said "I went to the beach and got CRABS!". Haha. DORK!
We had a GREAT day and spent the evening in... ordered in from the Crab Trap... man, i love that place! Best fried shrimp, hush puppies, slaw and cheese grits. Makes me hungry thinking about it!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment