Saturday, December 28, 2013

Vacation: Day 5

We decided to spend the morning at the pool! The forecast called for rain pretty much all day, so we wanted to be able to head out if it got pretty! I cannot say enough about how great it was that Mack was SO happy and independent in the water this year! It was GREAT!

We pretty much just hung around the condo/pool for most of the day. Ronni and Andy had offered to keep the kiddos for the night for us to go out to dinner, so we double'd with Jason and Liz!

We headed towards downtown Amelia Island and just parked and walked around for a bit. We saw this woman strolling these pups in a stroller. And this one dog (with the tongue sticking out) TOTALLY reminded me of Chris and Katie green's old dog!  So, i had to get a pic!

We ended up eating at a restaurant right on the bay. We sat outside and it was PERFECT! Our food was super yummy, too!









When we were leaving, the TRAIN started coming! (dont worry, it goes super slow around the island). So I grabbed a pic for my babies!
We also went to the fudge shoppe and got some YUMMY dessert before heading back towards the condo.
We considered a movie but didnt see anything super appealing that didnt start too late. The putt putt place is... well... straight out of 1983. So we decided to just walk the shore!

I decided I wouldnt mind living here! Its actually a bed and breakfast but MAN, its beautiful!

I mean, check out those clouds and that beautiful sand! (this is the other side view)

What a RELAXING, beautiful day! We had a GREAT time!

No comments: