On the last few days of summer (meaning, before Daddy started back to work), we made sure to soak up the sun! We headed to Mommie's house for some outdoor water fun!
Where I promptly got bit by something. Idk what. All I know is that I seem to get strange bug bites on the regular and I seem to always end up with some strange reaction to it. Geesh!
And our babies worked on riding their bikes and having fun in the neighborhood. (how is it that Mack still cant ride a bike?! he's so athletic in so many ways to be only 2 years old. Rhyan on the other hand is not. But she's been riding a bike for a LONG time but Mack still hasnt caught on?!)
We also took the opportunity to take Lydia to Lanier world with us again! The Nash's actually "hosted" her this time, and the girls had a BLAST getting to play with her!
Here was my foot 2 days after the bites. My entire foot was super red and swollen and it hurt to walk on! It ended up clearing up on its own, but wowza... who knew two little bites could be such an issue!
And I HAD to enjoy one last chick fil a milkshake as a farewell to summer!
And Mack had ot have one last "i'm worn out" car nap! I LOVE a sleeping baby! And I love babies who are so worn out from our summer activities that they need naps!This summer was AMAZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment