Saturday, December 15, 2012

Girls Trip: Going Home


Last day! 
Sweet April had a longer drive than the rest of us so she headed on back early. So we took some pics and she headed on out...

 Ang without Makeup...

 The plan was for Ang, Linds and I to head on out when April left... but I've mentioned that Ang is a little diva, right?! ;-) So, instead, Linds and I sat around waiting... and waiting. Its a good thing we love Ang ;-)
I LOVE YOU, ANGELA!!! hahaha
 April had recommended The Partridge and Pear Restaurant.  So we definitely headed over there...
and about broke them on creamer and sugar :-)

 We had some great conversation over our coffee and then headed to get some personalized ornaments...

I am SO grateful for these friends of mine! I had a WONDERFUL time, although I missed my babies. This girls trip just happened to work out that everyone could go (and we could get the cabin) the very weekend after my trip to visit Emily in Valdosta, so that made TWO weekends in a row away from my Mack-Man (Rhyan went with me to Valdosta) and hubby. I was a little homesick, for sure, but seriously treasure these gals!

No comments: