We decided to hit up the Rotary Craft Fair...
April can ALWAYS find a microphone ;-)
Linds offering her best "country girl"
Beauty queen/diva Ang ;-)
Because I love football so much? Hmmm... HA!
I had to take a picture b/c i thought "$40?!?! I can make that!". As if I ever will...
FINALLY, I remember a pic. We stopped for the girls (not me) to get a drink. I liked my bottled water just fine! Plus, when I'm out I dont like to drink a ton b/c I dont want to use public potty's more than needed.
We pretty much shopped for ever at the tanger outlets. It was a blast! I found some great deals!
And then we enjoyed a yummo dinner at some steak place. I dont remember the name.
My filet was delish!
And on the way out we decided to grab some pics :-) Silly girls...
(isnt it amazing how when you get together with life long friends, you revert to immaturity?!)
3 attempts for a group shot... we are all so critical of ourselves...
Lindsay's too good to be in the same shot as us... she wanted her space :-) HA!
Funny story of the night: We went into bally's or platex... some underwear store, anyways. I was in the dressing room trying on some unmentionables when jeff called. He was about to take Mack back to Childrens Healthcare for his 3rd visit for the same ear infection and wanted me to know. He asked where I was and I told him and he immediatly said "ohhhh, send me a pic of what you're trying on" (tmi, but this is hilarious...). I did NOT send him a pic, but Ang (who was getting different sizes for me) and I cracked up, because what I was trying on was THIS:
LOL!!!!! Yes, I'm sure he woudl have LOVED getting a pic of shapewear!
Anyhoo, we loaded up our finds :-)
And then went to some bakery that April loves that they have in Nashville. We got 4 different cupcakes and shared them and rated them for best cupcake, best icing, best all around.
Honestly, I"m just not a cupcake girl. So while I thought they were good, Chocolate (in bar form) is my crack addiction of choice.
We stayed up talking for a LONG time. It was good. It was nice to see my friends face to face and not catch up just on the phone! I love that it can be months or even a year or so since I spent time with these girls but that when we get together, its like not a moment has passed :-)
*Blessed*

No comments:
Post a Comment