I dont even know how to express the pure joy that Rhyan brings to my life. I am so grateful for her fun personality! She really is so sweet, very teachable and loving.
And i cannot believe that in just (less than) a month, our baby will be TWO years old! And at the same time, i'll be glad to move to 6 month updates :-)
I cant even think of all the things that have changed this month with Rhyan.
- Napping is still going well. She goes down around 1pm and sleeps until 3:30, give or take.
- Nighttime sleep is from around 7:30pm-7am. Some nights she stays up a little later (if we're out and about) and some she's in bed by 7:15. With the time change, I find it difficult to get her in bed on time. Its still so bright out (Thank you lord!)!!!
- Eating is still great. She has a good appetite most days. There are some days that she doesnt eat as well, but on those days, I dont worry. Over the course of 2-3 days, she gets plenty.
- Rhyan adds words DAILY. She will try saying ANYTHING! My very most favorite thing that she started saying this month is "Shelby" (one of her friends who stays at Tracy's). Its super cute and she was super proud of herself for saying it!
- No fits/2year tantrums yet. She does try whining to get her way if we tell her "no" about something, but we quickly tell her "no maam" that she can use her words and that while its ok to be upset, its not ok to be ugly about it. She seems to understand? For now... :-)
- Bottom molars are bugging her from time to time. Its causing some off and on fevers (i think thats what its from... no way to know for sure) and her gums are pretty swollen back there. On the upside, she's not drooling nearly as much and doesnt require a bib (odd, since they seem to be moving on in). No official appearance, yet, but they're coming.
- She told me once this month that she "go poopoo". She had not yet gone so i asked if she wanted to go in the potty. She said yes (she say's yes "see" like she's speaking spanish?! how odd! but funny.) so I took her in there. 1st problem is that I dont think she likes to poopie sitting down. I think this is an odd concept/feeling for her. So as the poopie came out, she stood up and it fell on the floor, to which she exclaimed "MAMA! UHOH!!! GUCK!". Yes, indeed it was guck. And we will not be trying the potty anytime soon again :-)
- Nightmares continue on occasion :-( I'll chat w/ the Dr about it at her 2 year checkup, although from all of my research, we're doing all we can.
- She vomited in her bed again once this month. This makes 4 times in 5 months. I'm looking forward to discussing this with the Dr as well and looking into the possibility of going back on reflux meds if needed.
Soaking up this last month before she turns Two! And having a blast planning her party!
PS- NEW POST BELOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment