Hope you like the new blog background :-) I was up for a more spring time like change to go with all the other changes...
I'm too exhausted to post pics right now but wanted to keep up with life at least in words!
1st off- the pic at the top of our blog is not excluding Jeff for any reason except that I hated the old pic (of me!) and wanted a good one of me and Rhyan. So until we get a good family shot again, this will have to do!
2ndly- We are the proud new owners of a VAN. Omg... i almost gag a little when i say it. lol. But really, we feel so blessed to have the van. Its a loooooong story of a loooooooooong search. But the end result was that our patience paid off and we scored a 2007 Honda Odyssey Touring model (meaning, fully loaded with everything imaginable) for a great price! I'll do a separate post on it, but for now, I just wanted to publicly give thanks to the Lord for His provision. So, I'm totally trying to embrace the blessings the Lord has given us!!
Lastly- this weekend was crazy (it was when we went all the way to NC on a whim to see the van we ended up buying...) but it also held my 1st baby shower. It was hosted by my sweet sister-in-law, Liz and was just for a few friends. It was a luncheon held at the Olive Garden and we got some cute outfits, diapers!, sweet books for his own little library and a few other cute things including the BABY BOOK I registered for (super excited about that!).
April is a CRAZY month for us. This weekend, Jeff's team has a baseball tournament and I need to finalize some things for Rhyan's 2nd birthday. Next Thursday, my baby will be two. She already knows when she's asked how old she is that she should respond with "twoooo" :-) My heart wants her to know that she's still just one, but lets face it, that'd just confuse her! Then, next Friday the girls from work are throwing me a little luncheon in the afternoon, the evening is a going away dinner for one of Jeff's old co-workers. Saturday morning is Rhyan's party, that evening is Jeff's brothers bday party (his actual bday is Sat) and then we'll finish off the night at PROM! Sunday is our shower from our church family (how incredibly blessed are we?). So, life is hectic right now. But God is good and has given me some good energy here lately!
OH! And I had my 32 week check up yesterday. Mckinnon is head down! My bp is great at 100/60, weight gain of 25lbs, his heart rate is 145 and the dr said i can take zantac for my newly developed reflux. GREAT checkup!
So, stay tuned for updates. I'll try my best to keep up with it all :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment