We're home from our little overnight get-away and I promise to post about that soon, but for today, Jeff gets the shout out all to himself :-)
31 years ago today, Jeffrey Ryan Ford was born. He is the second son to a couple of great parents, Andy and Ronni and little brother to Jason.
He was a cutie from the start! I love looking through his parents old picture albums and seeing his little wavy fro and big smile.
It seems, from all the stories I've heard, that he was also born the little entertainer. Always into something... picking on his big brother... throwing the cat on top of the entertainment center, etc.
He truly is a guy who is just joyful. He can make me laugh when nothing else can.
Can i just say that i feel incredibly blessed that I am loved by him?! Jeff truly loves unconditionally. He never judges me. Always loves me... and let me assure you, I am NOT very lovable at times!
He is a godly man who cares deeply about teaching our children about Gods word and more importantly, about Gods love.
He is a provider for our family, a best friend for me, a fabulous father to our daughter (and soon to be son!) and so much more. He is a role model for anyone who knows him. He is a man of character. He knows what he stands for. Jeff can be opinionated (ie: politics), but his opinions are well thought out.
He's smart.
He's uber handsome. (like a cheese or fine wine, my man is getting better with age!... so unfair!)
And he's all mine.
Happy Birthday, Jeff. I simply adore you and am so grateful that you let me share your life with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment