I love this challenge to think of only the great blessings in life at least once a week :-) So, here's what i'm "loving" right now!!!-I'm loving the free story time at our local library that Rhyan and I attended for the first time this week. She had a great time and it was wonderful for me to get to see her interact with other children! (individual post on that to come later this week!!!)
-I'm loving that Mckinnon moves so much and is big enough now that I can literally watch his knee or foot (whatever it is) pushing out against my stomach. Pregnancy truly is a miracle. A little freaky, but a miracle :-)
-I'm loving that spring break is next week and that Jeff will have the week off! He really deserves it and secretly i'm hoping that he might get some stuff done around the house. hehe! But more than anything, i'm excited to spend some time with my hubby and baby!
-I'm loving that Rhyan is so funny and silly and has such a great personality!
-I'm loving that its been 44 days since my mom smoked and according to her Dr., her lungs are sounding GREAT! What a HUGE blessing!
-I'm loving that I've ordered Rhyan's birthday party invitations, have a theme picked and am already working on the decorations/games.
-I'm loving that our insurance gives the opportunity for each enrolled person to earn up to $275 in "free" money by doing health assessments, preventative exams, flu shot's and other little things. I was JUST thinking about how i needed to check out the website on cigna.com to see what things we could do to earn some money and then today in the mail, voila, there was a letter from cigna outlining exactly what to do! Cool!!!!
-I'm loving that thanks to a sweet Vietnamese lady my feet are smooth again. I cant comfortably reach them anymore so I am very appreciative of all her hard work :-)
What are YOU loving this week?!
No comments:
Post a Comment