Pretty much every night that Jeff and I have at home together during the week, we spend it on opposite sides of the couch, on our computers. Jeff works on pre-planning stuff and I just watch tv, check facebook, blog, return emails and pay bills. Its pretty boring! HA!
In the meanwhile, I'm thinking "man, i really need to get to going through rhyan's old clothes to find unisex stuff... or maybe i should go do something, um, productive". But then, I'm tired and its much nicer to sit here and do nothing after a long day's work.
So, I look over from time to time and remind Jeff that next year, he'll have all of these great worksheets he's been working on this year and that it'll be less work (hopefully). And while it may be "boring", i'm glad i share my boring life with someone i love... who loves me :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment