I'm sitting here tonight enjoying the quiet of my home.
Jeff is coaching. Rhyan is asleep. Mack is kicking my guts out :-) Spud is being lazy spud.
A friend on facebook just blessed me with tickets to a pre-sale of a consignment that i LOVE, and so i'm really excited about that! And so humbled that not only did she offer me the ticket, but is also dropping it off at my work. I mean, how nice is that?! Talk about someone going out of their way to be kind to another!
I hit Rhyan in the head with the car door tonight when i went to close the door. Ok, i didnt slam her head in the door or anything, but the edge of the door hit her head. It was red and got a bump. I HATE having accidents like that. I know that accidents happen, but i dont think there is anything much worse than knowing you caused your childs cry :-(
My next thought: i hope no one calls dfacs on me b/c i posted that on the internet.
We got a crib this weekend and we already had a mattress, so i'm super excited to start decorating Mack's room. I still dont know if i love resigning to the idea of calling him Mack. I dont want for him to never be called Mckinnon. It's just too long to type! lol.
You can see the crib if you click here. Click on the pic to enlarge it. Jeff picked it out. I didnt love it at first, but he really loved it, which kind of made me love it :-)
Well, Jeff just got home from the game and i miss him and would rather talk with him in person than to type not knowing if anyone reads this. HA! NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment