This past Friday, Rhyan and I accompanied Angela and Lindsay to the cheesecake factory. Can you say "yummmm"?! I normally prefer to leave Rhyan with someone for girls nights out, but with Mama being in the hospital right now and Mommie recovering from the flu, she had to come along. I was pretty hesitant, but I think that overall she did fine. After 7:30, you could tell it was past bedtime, but other than that, she was okay :-)
I brought my camera along, but only got ONE pic... because my camera battery was dead. UGGG! How frustrating! So, here was the pic i captured... my two beautiful friends!

That same night was also Jeff's first baseball game. He is head coach of the JV team at Archer! I felt incredibly bad to miss the first game he coached this year! He didnt seem to mind a bit, but I do like to support him in anything he does, when possible :-) So, the rundown on the game: Archer lost to Walnut Grove 14-8. According to Jeff, Archer had one bad half inning. His starting pitcher was fatigued and when he put in a relief, walnut grove gained 9 runs. Sad. SO, all in all, if you take away that one half inning (which Jeff didnt even let the poor kid finish!), it would have been a pretty close game! They'll get a chance to play them again, so hopefully it'll be a win next time.
This whole weekend was beautiful! We went to the park on Sunday for a while and I got some cute pics... post to come later this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment