Friday, February 11, 2011

Mini-Update

Just so you all dont think i've gone and jumped off a ledge or anything, I'm off today (Friday) and Rhyan and I have had a blast so far going shopping, buying her a potty (that she may never use, but hey! everyone should own one! lol), getting groceries and dining for lunch at our fav, CFA. She went down the slide a TON today by herself (She usually sits at the top and whines until someone goes down with her, which i am officially getting too huge to do) which was awesome.

We've had fun and are soaking up every minute together. She didnt even say "Tracy" all morning after we got to Target! Thats progress seeing as how Tracy is her new favorite person and her new favorite word :-) (which i'm TOTALLY grateful for, btw! I'd much rather she cry when i take her from Tracy's house then to cry when i leave her with Tracy!... we are seriously blessed that they have such a sweet relationship!). In other words, she was having so much fun w/ me, she didnt even think about how great tracy is for a couple of hours. HA!

And i'm really looking forward to our little family going to longhorns tonight to eat w/ jeff's brother and Liz, his wife.

My point being, the pity party is over and the BEAUTIFUL weekend is here! I plan to enjoy every second of it with my little family :-) Hope you do, too!

No comments: