The end of baseball season means... BASEBALL BANQUET!!! (sorry, idk how to rotate the pic!)
We always enjoy getting to celebrate the studs of the baseball diamond and all of their achievements... while enjoying some delicious food and good time with friends! Its such a blessing to know a few of the boys parents through our years at oak hill and be able to have time to visit with them at the banquet!
Some people have a morning cup of coffee... I typically have a morning cup of chocolate milk. One morning, on the way out to work (which is ALWAYS rushed), I spilled my milk. And yes, I cried over my spilled milk. Why? Because it splashed ALL over this sweet bridal bear that my Mommie made for me for our wedding day. Made me SO sad :-( I've been able to clean her up since then but there will always be a few stains I cant get out.
No comments:
Post a Comment