Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What we were up to: End of Feb/March

Well... I got new glasses!
And the kids had their valentines pics made with the fabulous Terrilyn Bayne! They did GREAT! First good pics we've gotten in probably 8 months or so (professionally)
I ordered this little gem and started using it on Rhyan to help her stop sucking her fingers. Omgosh, it worked like a charm! Way better than the stuff OTC at the stores. You order this off of Amazon and it comes from switzerland... its yuck! And she's no longer sucking her fingers and now, in July, i can tell a decent difference in her teeth already!
And oh yeah! I got sunglasses, too! (Rx... expensive jokers!)
Mack continued his love affair with CFA sweet tea...
And Jeff and I attended a beautiful wedding (Leigh Ann Landress's)
I came across this little gem... a scrap paper from our honeymoon where we were budgeting life...
Can we go back to these costs?! Wow... Inflation's a killer!
And as we were experiencing some of Macks worst behavior yet (which is ALWAYS associated with teeth coming in... he's a horrible teether! poor guy... and poor us!) I ordered and speed read this!
And we got our "happy birthday to you!" mail for Jeff from the state
Which led me to ordering this guy and speed reading it so we could afford Jeffs happy birthday :-)
Seriously... Ramsey's advice is SO no nonsense. It just takes discipline! But EVERYONE is capable of paying off debt! Snowball those bills and get er done!
And that was about it. OH, and my two new pairs of glasses MAY have affected our need for that last book ;-) But i prefer to blame it on taxes!

No comments: