Sweet Shelby came over for a play date one day and Rhyan was in HEAVEN!!!
BAD FACE! haha!
Rhyan and I made brownies one night and made a bit of a mess!
But how can i be mad at this sweet face?!
Rhyan looooves to take pics.... a bit overexposed but still sweet!
I know Rhyan will be SO glad to learn to read... she loves "reading" to her little brother. Mack, is obviously enthralled ;-)
Awwww... SPUD!
Selfie, at Rhyan's request
Rhyans beautiful work of art... I pretty much detest anything crafty, including painting, but my girl insists on it, so i have to let her occasionally! She told me that this is "burning bush" and "cant you see God?"
Meanwhile, our baby boy is obsessed with TRAINS! All things Thomas are popular with him!
The only problem is that he likes the motorized trains on the tracks but he insists on sitting INSIDE the track and inevitably his bootie knocks the train off the tracks and he FREAKS! Let the screams commence. Whew. The boy has lungs. And no patience!
And THAT pretty much wraps up our life in January. Pretty low key, lacking of drama. Just the way I like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment