Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fun Weekend Family Time!

One March weekend we had some great weather and took full advantage! We got out and let Rhyan try out her bike for a bit and Mack pulled his little wagon...


Rhyan was playing with the sidewalk chalk and I looked over to see this! SO PROUD!


We also had a little stop by Gran and Grandad's house where Mack decided it was fun to play IN the flower beds in the middle of all the bushes. Of course!


And Rhyan and I took a girls trip to the Mall of GA to find a prom dress for me :-) I made Jeff take me to prom this year! More to come on that (it was Easter weekend at the end of March). She was such a FUN shopping buddy and was so complimentary on all the dresses!

But of course we took some time to have some fun for her, too! A carousel ride, anyone!?

And I found two dresses I liked (out of about 25 I tried on). I love Rhyan's cute little face here...
It was the same dress but one was gold and one was black. Which do you like best? You'll see which one I went with in the next post!
And we HAD to get some lunch in teh food court, at CHICK FIL A of course!
And we found some dress shoes that I loved that were super comfortable! They go GREAT with black dress pants! Love them!
Youknow, its funny.... I"m not much of a shopper. I shop maybe twice a year for clothing both of which are usually with Angela (and she always laughs that i'm not a shopper yet with her i'll drop a couple hundred dollars at least... but its because i never go!). But Rhyan is so fun to shop with! Our little outings together remind me SO much of my childhood Saturdays that were spent with my Mommie going all over "town" (lawrenceville). We never went to a mall (i dont think i knew there was such a thing till i was a teenager maybe?!) but we had a blast going to the old school wal-mart, k-mart, roses (hello!) and grocery shopping! We didnt have to buy anything to have a fun time and just being together is what I remember most. I hope Rhyan will have the same fond memories of our time together!


No comments: