Have I mentioned yet that I entered this century in October? Its true. I FINALLY moved up from my 1900's flip phone to an iPhone. None other than the iPhone FIVE! Heck yeah! :-) I also switched from ATT to Verizon. That has been a nightmare in itself, but now that we've gotten things straightened out, I'm pleased. And I'm seriously addicted to my phone! :-)
So, for a looooong time, this was Rhyan's favorite book. The book she chose every night for reading at bedtime. O. M. G. Its soooo long! And WAY above her level! So it got "lost". Ahhh.... much better ;-)
I am NOT a crafty person and pretty much hate messes and choose cleanliness over crafting. BUT, this craft seemed easy enough to do ;-) So I cut all the pieces and let Rhyan use stick glue to put it together. She loved it! And it really was fun. Next year, I think we'll make several and hang them from trees ;-)
Remember my shopping trip on my girls weekend where I scored Rhyan some big girl bedding? Well, here it is! On her BIG girl bed! I love it! Its not baby-ish and can grow with her for years! And she loves it, too!!
On a visit to petsmart where rhyan was eying the red-bellied frog that she tells me she wants every time we go... yeah, not happening! Reading about Rachael's experience with frog ownership is enough for me!
Hmmm... Daddy "watching" the kids after school. Yes, I came home to find this supervised neglect ;-) While the kids watched tv.... somebody needs some SPARK! haha
Gah... i love this boy! This was yet another trip to the Dr for yet another ear infection. SO sad!
DATE NIGHT!!! Out with our small group from church at Oyster Bay in downtown Lawrenceville. I'm not quite sure why Jeff's head looks elongated like we're in a fun house mirror... lol!
Chillin' in the waiting room at the pediatricians office... AGAIN... for another ear infection. Boooo
But even sick, he's so stinkin cute ;-) I mean, i might be a little biased???? hahahah
On election day! I got up early and got in line with a few hundred of Harbin's finest at 6:20am. I finally got to vote at 7:15am. Hmmmm.... I heard that after work people were in and out in less than 5 minutes. Geesh.
Another trip to petsmart where the kids decided they wanted to bring this fella home... NOT happening. I'm allergic to cats, plus, they're too fickle for me and they kinda scare me! HA! Jeff says its his greatest sacrifice in life that he's married to a woman who required him to give up cats... so sacrificial, he is...
And this was my very depressing ride to work one morning. SO much rain, so many cars. YUCK.
We're into November, people!!! HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment