Monday, January 28, 2013

Fall pics

One beautiful day in early November, I decided to take the kids to our neighbors yard and get a few pics of them on this big rock, with a pretty tree behind it. I'm no professional, but i did think the kids did pretty well because of it being such a relaxed, unplanned thing :-)













Doing "itsy bitsy spider" :-)... he's a tough cookie to crack, btw... doesnt smile on command and with all of the ear infections and teething he endured in Oct, Nov and Dec of last year, we saw very few smiles. (I'm happy to say that so far, so good in 2013! knock on wood!)
I did NOT tell them to kiss... they truly do just love each other (for now! haha)




I LOVE that they were holding hands here :-)
Our babies being 2 years apart can be hard sometimes... but the relationship they share is priceless!

No comments: