Thursday, January 17, 2013

Camera Dump

SERIOUSLY working on getting into 2013 on my blog! hehe...

Love seeing BOTH my babies work puzzles quietly at the table. This is a favorite pastime for Rhyan, more rare for the Mack-Man!
He loves this phone and this particular day he pulled it around ALL day. Even insisted on taking it with us when we left the house for an errand!

Rhyan is kind of obsessed with my phone. We've had to lay out some serious guidelines about her being required to ask mommy to play with my phone BEFORE touching it. But back when she did this, I didnt even know it till i found the pics later :-) Sneaky little girl...
The world through her eyes...



Mack, wearing Rhyans shoes. Hey, he can appreciate nice shoes, too! ;-)
Hmmmm... Rhyan is CLEARLY an artist and I'm just not artsy enough to decipher her brillance



OH, back when i went to visit Emily, I got a ticket on the way home. Well, I was going 15 over the speed limit which qualifies me for an additional state ticket of $200. When I found that out I almost cried. So I decided to write a letter asking them to drop the speed on my ticket... and they DID! Hallelujah!
New post below.....

No comments: