Saturday, October 27, 2012

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head....

Seeing as how i'm pretty behind in blogging, I have no idea of when this took place :-( But sometime back in September there was a very warm, rainy day... and since it was after nap and before baths, I thought "why not play in the rain?!". Mack LOVED it. Rhyan, however, felt it best to use her "ambrella". Diva's cant get wait, youknow! They melt like sugar, duh!

Jumping in puddles while Mack eyed the storm drain, trying to figure out what it was all about...
Even Spud joined in the fun!

Eventually, Rhyan decided she, too, could get wet. Off came the shoes and the fun really began!

LOVE this girl!

Mack, doing his favorite "TA DA!"








Yeah, that would be Rhyan drinking water off the ground like a dog. Hmmmmmmm...
Who's the bad parent who let her do that?! Not me, of course!
Practicing "plank" ;-)

And I'll leave you with this little jewel... someone is starting early with an addiction to crack. LOL!
I LOVE these sweet moments with my babies!

No comments: