Sunday, October 28, 2012

Camera Dump

So... back towards the end of september, I moved up in the world of technology and went from a FLIP PHONE (yes, Rachael, they do still exist! lol) to an iphone 5! Wowza. Talk about a change! My reasons for getting a smart phone are pretty simple; I wanted to be able to take pics w/ my phone (meaning I no longer have to carry around my DSLR or miss out on pic opportunities) and upload to social media (facebook and blog, primarily). OH, and I wanted instagram :-) 

Anyhoo, here are a few pics I've taken with it.
Mack is quite the chef!
I never tire of his "bad face" :-)
Poor baby kept an ear infection for 3 rounds of antibiotics and about 4 weeks straight. We were having the hardest time getting his congestion to clear and its hard to get ears to clear up when theres so much congestion. So our nightly routine consisted (for 10 days!) of antibiotic, motrin for fever/pain, benedryl to help dry his sinuses (just at night), saline spray for the nose, numbing ear drops and vicks vapor rub. Wow, talk about a chore. Especially considering that he's HORRIBLE about taking meds. No exaggeration.
Rhyan loves to help swing her little brother!

And we all love it when Mayer comes to visit!
And look at the cutie I got to have lunch with a few weeks ago?! Right before Liz started back to school we met up for one last lunch. Sweet baby girl! LOVE my niece!
More to come, i'm sure... seeing as how there are 332 pics on my camera already! LOL

No comments: