
I decided to start this new blog out of frustration from blogsome.com's inability to upload pics quickly. I've never cared before, but seeing as how it is now crucial for all of you to see hundreds of pics of our baby Rhyan and her minute by minute progress... well, its time for change.
Plus, its only fitting that we leave our old blog behind and start something new... after all... everything is changing!!!

6 comments:
YAY!!! I just love the pics, and her baby fro! I'm also excited about you moving to blogspot, I like it a whole lot more myself!
love the new blog!
She's beautiful!! Love you guys!!
It IS a lot easier - I tried blogsome for a day and it drove me nuts.
I just love Rhyan's hair. It is so cute!
Aww yall all look great! Love the new blog, too!
congratulations!! Rhyan is beautiful and I love her fro! I'm so happy for yall and I'll be thinking about you two as you adjust to parenthood.
Post a Comment