Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Smiling Fool

We took Rhyan to a friend's yesterday for her first photo session... her "newborn" pics at one month old. Anyways, I was so worried that she would be fussy or sleep through the whole thing. Boy, was I wrong! She was asleep for about the first 5 minutes, then woke up and did AWESOME the entire TWO HOURS that Terrilyn took pics. The photo session was a gift from Terrilyn that she gave to me as a shower gift to be used for preggo pics or newborn session. And I was NOT having pics done of me or my humongo belly in the 9th month! Plus, she's cuter on the outside! Anyways, she was awake for the session and just stared at the lights. I cant wait to see them and will post a link for you all to check them out as soon as they are ready. For now, some candid shots from the house will have to do!

I caught this grin this morning
Tuckered out after her photo session. She actually slept through her bath and went straight to bed!!!!
"Aunt" Susan and Megan loving on our babies
Like Mother, Like Daughter...
After eating... such a happy girl!

Yummmmmm...milk.....

No comments: