I love this because Rhyan has become REALLY huge on coloring and loves to make sure that everything is the "right" color. She colors for us daily... what sweet little gifts!
When we were going through some things and cleaning out, we came across this birthday card that we made for "Mayer" for her 80th birthday!
Isnt my boy just hilarious?! Such a sense of humor!...
And on this particular evening, Mack had been having an upset stomach. It was a long night as he had some sort of virus that made it impossible for him to keep anything down. He handled it so well but he would say "Mommy! I gonna CHOKE!". I love how Rhyan used to call it "spit" and he calls it "choke"
And one evening after we got home from something, Mack got out his tricycle and started PEDALING! I was so proud and excited! He was riding that little trike all oer the place!!!
And who can refuse a little celebratory free pancakes at IHOP when they are offered?! Quick story... Jeff had baseball that particular night and so it was just the kids and I. I wasnt sure of the rules of how many were offered, etc, but thought it'd be fun to take the kids. I called ahead and made sure the line wasnt crazy... it was 15 min (at that time). Well... by the time we got there, the wait was over an hour! The kids both needed to potty so we headed back to the bathroom and when we came out, there were 2 chairs sitting by the bathroom so I asked this server if I could sit there w/ the kids. He said that was fine and asked about the wait and I told him it was an hour... well, he said "come right on over" and seated us at an empty table! I told him I didnt want him to get in trouble and as much as I appreciated it, I'd be glad to wait, but he insisted it was fine and to go ahead! SO NICE!!!! I'm telling you, i must have looked like a single, knocked up preggo lady and he must have felt bad. HA!
Rhyan wouldnt smile for me (she thought this pic was hilarious) and Mack literally hid under the table, but heres proof of our "brinner" at IHOP!
Rhyan's class had some themed days throughout the year, but one was "wacky tacky day" where the kids were to wear mismatched clothing. Honestly, I didnt know if Rhyan would go for it. She's not one to really get into those types of things and usually wants things to match and be put on correctly. So i tried talking it up to her about how fun it would be... tried to talk her into a strange hair do for the day (that one was a definite NO!) and some mismatched clothes, but we settled for this!
Layered shirts, top one on backwards, two headbands and chin guards. All her pick :-)
And then I had to take a couple of pictures of my babies loving on each other. Yes, Mack is wearing a monkey costume.
More to come... later!
No comments:
Post a Comment