Sunday, June 22, 2014

Growing, Growing, Growing!

I'm 31 weeks right now, but I was trying to go back and insert pics from throughout the pregnancy into my previous posts, but for some reason I'm not being allowed to edit my posts? So I thought i'd put them all (so far) into one post instead!

A little tragedy happened in the move to our new house... I lost my belly stickers.  :-( So I'll have to label as best I can which pics are around what time frame...










17 weeks
After that 17 week lame-o shot is when life got CRAZY and our house sold in 2 days and we had to be out 11 days later... Yeah... so no belly shots for a while! HA!

25 weeks


28 weeks



 30 weeks!
 




31 weeks (wow, I feel like i really POPPED OUT! That belly is BIG!)



Hopefully I'll be able to come back and continue to add through the end of the pregnancy!

No comments: